Hi

I am not seeing any DeadlineExceeded today.

Whenever we have had problems we definately see errors in the
dashboard log.
If you don't see anything in the dashboard then the requests are not
even making it to
your application.  In that case the problem will be somewhere else.

Possibly in the front end google proxy infrastructure, but more
likely
an ISP or DNS issue.