I have a simple GAE Java app.

The only things my logs ever show is GET requests.

The Logging documentation says "Everything the servlet writes to the
standard output stream (System.out) and standard error stream
(System.err) is captured by App Engine and recorded in the application
logs"

But if I use System.out.println then it does not show up in the Logs
under Admin->Main->Logs.

Is there a special way to check this log?

Likewise, I added a Logger to the project and tried that route. Nope,
no log entries.