Hi

You will possibly find that you have exercised some code that tries to
fetch and entity with a reference, but the reference target entities
class
has not been imported first.

You must import classes prior to trying to fetch them.

Now use MyModelX.all().get() implies that you have imported MyModelX.

You have if you have MyModelY and it has a reference to a MyModelX and
you have not explicity imported it first
then MyModelY.all().get() would give a simliar error.

Rgds