Hi All,

I have a quick, hopefully simple question, to which I can't seem to
find the answer elsewhere on the internet;
The specs for AppEngine say you need to run version 2.5.2 of Python. I
read that 3.x is not (yet) supported, which is understandable.
However, I'm also doing some other things in Python and I have 2.7
(and on another machine 2.6) installed on my Windows machine.

Will AppEngine work with these higher versions in the 2.x range, and
if not, is it possible to have these versions side-by-side and have
AppEngine run specifically against version 2.5.2?

Thanks,

Erik