Hi Geoffrey,
To get the server data that resides in WEB-INF folder i have to write script
to download it?
If this the only one way then I will do the same, I was thinking may be
there will be some tool to get that.
I didn't get source control. It is any tool,please provide me some link to
go through that.

Thanks a lot
Anurag