Well it really depends on how you query the datastore. If you do something
like SELECT ... WHERE ua={user agent}, it would be much faster. But if the
algorithms require iterating over the entire datastore, then it would
obviously be slower. When I say datastore, I mean to use the former
scenario, where the data is somehow set up so that a simple query will yield
the results. So my question is, what's the best way to query a user agent,
and get the right result?