Hi Matthew,

The problem occurs if I try visiting either:

http://appengine.google.com/a/penny-arcade.com/
or
http://appengine.google.com/

I am prompted to login and I am redirected a few times until the
system shows that error.

It seems to be a conflict with the "Google Multiple Sign In" system.
If I dedicate a Chrome incognito session to just my Google Apps
account it still works.

I can provide a trace of all the 301 responses if that helps, but I'm
a bit wary about posting my authentication process on a public
forum :)

--Erik