Hello all,
 I just attempted to create a site <my-site>.appspot.com in the new
site creation wizard, and it failed with an internal server error. I
went back to my list of sites and it also failed with an internal
server error. I waited, then hit reload, and it worked, but by new
site was not in the list. I tried to create the site again, but now it
says my site name is taken (presumably by my original creation, which
is now in limbo).

Does this happen frequently or even seldomly to anyone else? Can I
expect my original site to show up in my list at some point in the
future with the GAE backend sorts itself out? Or is that site name now
just gone?