Hi,

I've been trying to login google apps domains users to my application.
User enters email address and its domain checked from the datastore
if
the user installed and using the software then user will be sent to
google login screens for login. I don't need docs, contacts, etc. api
access, just need the FederatedIdentity supplied by the built-in
OpenId.
I've done it for google accounts but no luck with google apps domains
users. I'm using GWT built-in OpenId, GAE/J. Can you provide a sample
code or link to a tutorial to achieve it. I'm using the code below.

UserService userService = UserServiceFactory.getUserService();
User user = userService.getCurrentUser();
Set<String> attributesRequest = new HashSet<String>();
attributesRequest.add("openid.mode=checkid_immediate");
attributesRequest.add("openid.ns=http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0";);
attributesRequest.add("openid.return_to=http://mysoftware.mydomain.com/
mobile/");
String loginURL = userService.createLoginURL("http://
mysoftware.mydomain.com/mobile/", "google.com", "https://
www.google.com/accounts/o8/id", attributesRequest);
String logoutURL = userService.createLogoutURL("http://
mysoftware.mydomain.com/mobile/", "google.com");

Thanks,
Omer.