Hi Jeff,

I can enable 10 minute timeouts for offline requests (eg, task queue and
cron) and offline URLFetch calls right now, if you have an App ID that
requires it. Other features aren't currently on our timeline, so we can't
provide a concrete estimate of when we're likely to make them available.

-Nick Johnson