Hello, all.

I'm the developer behind the android2cloud project. I'm using Signpost
to connect via OAuth to Google App Engine, running on Python.

A single user has reported a weird OAuthExpectationFailed error.
What's weird about it is that it only appears when they're operating
on 3G-- not on WiFi. I've spoofed their account (with their express
permission) and haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

Can anyone give me more information on the OAuthExpectationFailed
exception? Is there any way to determine what was expected, what was
received, and how they differ?

Any information or help on this would be awesome. I've also put in a
request with the Signpost development group, and will be contacting
Orange, the carrier of the user, but any information is more than I
have right now. I'm stumped.

If anyone's curious, the history is here:
http://code.google.com/p/android2cloud/issues/detail?id=31

Thanks,
Paddy Foran