After a lot of work, and quite a bit of testing, I am happy today to
present you my app.
It's called memobuild, and it's basically an editor for large online
documents (e.g. documentation, reports, e-books).

You can see more information in the entry of the App Gallery:
http://appgallery.appspot.com/about_app?app_id=agphcHBnYWxsZXJ5chQLEgxBcHBsaWNhdGlvbnMY3aBJDA

It's built on top of webapp, and it uses a bit of everything:
transactions, tasks queues, blobstore, federated login,...
Have a look, your feedback is welcome.

Let me take the occasion to congratulate the App Engine team for the
constant improvements of the platform. Thank you, and please, do keep
it up!

Julian Namaro
http://www.memobuild.com