Hi Jeff:

Which version of Objectify you use? I am also happy with Objectify and
it works for me at version 2.2. I start from GAE sample guestbook and
build from there up with Objectify rather than with JDO. I have some
issue with version 2.2.1 and do not have enough time to dig into it.

Thanks.

Duong BaTien
DBGROUPS and BudhNet