Yes I got that too, shortly after the maintenance period ended, I dont
seem to get them anymore though.

During maintenance I got some huge CPU time per request readings -
which I guess is understandable?. However, I simply cannot see how my
resource consistently uses nearly double the the CPU time it did
before the maintenance. Unless the changes they made were to make
requests more expensive ;)