Ikai - can we assume by your answer that the task queue is in fact
impacted by user facing requests? the task queue is setup to handle 40
requests/second, how could you ever get this performance if the
instance count is dictated by user requests?

if this is the case, then the only way to get decent task queue
performance on a low volume site is to bombard it with small, no-op
requests so your app instance count increases.

is this just patchwork fixes until the long running processes (from
the Roadmap) is complete?