In the last couple of days my App’s “Total Stored Data” (as reported
by the Dashboard) has unexpectedly doubled.

But according to “Datastore Statistics”   the “Total number of
entities” and “Size of all entities” has not changed.  I haven’t
deployed a new version in months and have not created any more

So why has my app’s Total Stored Data  increased so unexpectedly?
Could it be a result of the recent maintenance and subsequent
Datastore issues?

Really appreciate help on this.