Hello,
on local server you have a fake authentication which allows simulation
of admin login.
If you open your front end with your browser, you should see a login
box showing "t...@examle.com" as login name, with a "sign in as
administrator" checkbox.

restricted in your web.xml.

No-login access is only for the local admin console (_ah/admin), but
for anything you explicitly restrict you must sign in as
administrator.

Regards
Lorenzo