On Sep 21, 12:49 am, Martin Webb <spydre...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> using google app in python - not tipify,
>
> Can anyone offer any decent info / help on how to get 118 working so i can
> build
> translations. i know tipify does this. Can i use the 118 module in my non
> tipify
> app. How do i do this.
>
> I want to be able to get translations from code and also through django
> template.
>
> Regards
>
> Martin Webb
Here's a Google App Engine i18N blogpost with a request handler you
can use that worked for me.
http://makeyjl.blogspot.com/2009/02/using-djangos-i18n-in-google-app-engine.html
You can combine the translation already with the SDK with your own
translation in directory conf/LC_MESSAGES/<languagecode>
For a look how I switch between 40 languages you're welcome open this
source montao.googlecode.com and browse the .po and .mo files you
compile with compile-messages to add or replace .po and .mo already
bundled with GAE.
best wishes
Niklas R