Not sure if it's the same problem but about 10% of request yesterday resulted
in 500 error "google.appengine.runtime.DeadlineExceededError". I've seen this
over the last week or so.

All error is when the application is trying to reach the datastore, for exmaple
"dbPages.Pages.gql('ORDER BY sortIndex').fetch(1000)" or
"dbPages.Pages.get_by_key_name('footermenu')".
These are the first and second datastore call in the application.

..fredrik