I agree with the second question. Would be great to have. One thing about the
first one, if one should do that it's very imported to mind your indexes. Since
if the new version of the application you upload require a new index, the
application will (if a datastore method is called that uses the new index)
throw a 500 error saying it requires a new index. Since new indexes takes a
quite some time to build.

..fredrik

Sent from my iPad