I think i have confused this myself - ok. so you have oauth - as a provider
working ? I have my own users login system. im not using google accounts. i
want
my app to act as a provider. Can you offer any info on how to set this up. Is
it
working for you etc.

Regards

Martin Webb
The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. No liability or
responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason
corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that
this email is free of viruses. The views expressed in this email are, unless
otherwise stated, those of the author