Hey guys-

I'm having trouble recovering user accounts on my appengine app after
changing from google account api to federated login and then back.  There
were only 20 accounts or so at the time of this migration.

- I migrated over and tested it for an hour or so and decided there was a
particular feature (single sign-on logout) that I needed to address so I
migrated back to google accounts
- There were no non-google user accounts on the system
- At that point I began to get "Server Error - a server error has occured"
if I tried to view a datastore table connected to a User object (in my app,
the UserProfile model)
- I couldn't access any datastore rows containing User objects from the
remote api either
- In order to try to get back some sanity, I selected all the UserProfile
objects by key and deleted them (I couldn't operate on them if I actually
pulled the entity) and was able to view the empty UserProfile page in the
admin console
- As soon as new user accounts were created the admin console page began
throwing the server error message again (fyi, the traceback showed calls to
federated login routines)

Any help regaining control over this table would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy