Yeah, I've been facing datastore issues as well. I've been facing all
sorts of issues today ranging from twitter blocking appengine IPs to
elevated deadline exceptions to twitter API returning 500: something
is broken to TechCrunch being sold to AOL!!!

Mann, some days can really be bad, losing a lot of money and sleep
over this, hope to see some good times ahead :)

-Nischal