Hi --

Memcache is limited, though there isn't a particular hard limit.  In
general, if you have more than 50MB of data in memcache you will start
to see decreased LRU eviction times; 1 GB is about the limit a single
app can store without adjustments regardless of usage.

I've made an adjustment to your app's memcache config allowing it to
store more data.  Hopefully this will help.