Hi there,

I'm starting developing apps for Google Apps. It's great!

I have 2 important startup questions:

1) Is there a "Google Database" ? I need to know if I have to connect
to an external database for storing data, or Google has a native
solution

2) I need to perform a scheduled task for maintenance of my
application data, for example, run a script. Does Google have a native
solution for this? Or I have to use external tools to achieve this
goal ?

Thanks!

Pedro Ferreira