I cant seem to find any information anywhere about how to deploy/
upload just one file.

Its possible I'm not looking in the right places, but also I use
eclipse so I have never had to do any manual manipulation of any
files.

The Simplest example of what I want to do is to simply update the
standard.css file with a new setting, without having to deploy the
entire application.

Or equally I might need to make a small change to my <appname>.html
file but without having to deploy the entire application.

This is similar to doing an FTP to my hosting server, but as I say I
cant seem to find any information about how to do this with app
engine!

Any help pointing me in the right direction on this would be greatly
appreciated

Thanks,