Nevermind.. is see that you mean mapreduce jobs.

I guess you could read the code they have for the page that lets you
manually start the jobs.. then.. if you're lucky and clicking "run" really
just fires off a call to a handler.. you can find out the parameters.. and
configure a cron job to do the same thing.