Sorry to reply to my own message, but I wanted to add that I am about
to start an email campaign for a client, so it is very important that
my emails are successfully sent... if not, and invitations are not
delivered, nobody will show up for several events around the country,
and alot of people will be very upset and embarassed to say the
least... I have seen another poster on the group mention that recently
his emails were not delivered, with no exceptions thrown... I was
really hoping to get some response, say.. yes there is an issue, you
can do x y and z to avoid it, or, yes the mail api should be
functioning properly