The message just means your app has used "too much" memory.  I just
re-read your first email, you indicate that you need about 500MB of
memory... so I guess you are aware of what you are doing that uses the
memory.

You probably have three choices:
1) Try submitting a production issue request to Google.
2) Change your design so that it requires less memory.
3) Just ignore the "error."

Robert