Hi All,

I'm just looking into GAE, so this is propably a noob-question, but
here goes;
Is there a tool for database management on BigTable, like sql
management studio for MS SQL or MySQL Workbench for MySQL?
If not; how do you easily perform tasks like looking over your existing
data or (bulk) updating/deleting/inserting?

I can imagine a lot of data being more or less dynamic, like in the App
Engine examples I've seen, but there is also almost always some
semi-fixed data like a list of countries or languages, or a list of
options a user has, to name a few examples.
It would also be nice to be able to browse around your datastore to
check if there's any orphaned/unused data or just to see what's exactly
in there.

I haven't been able to find a tool that does this with BigTable.

Thanks,

Erik