Hi,

I couldnt get my way out of this problem.

gdocs = gdata.service.GDataService(source=SETTINGS['APP_NAME'])
gdocs.SetOAuthInputParameters(SETTINGS['SIG_METHOD'],
SETTINGS['CONSUMER_KEY'],
                                                                consumer_secret
= SETTINGS['CONSUMER_SECRET'])

gdata.alt.appengine.run_on_appengine(gdocs)

def get_oauth_token(request):
        sess = Session()
        oauth_token =
gdata.auth.OAuthTokenFromUrl(request.build_absolute_uri())
        if oauth_token:
                oauth_token.secret = sess['oauth_token_secret']
                oauth_token.oauth_input_params = gdocs.GetOAuthInputParameters()
                gdocs.SetOAuthToken(oauth_token)

                oauth_verifier = request.GET.get('oauth_verifier', '')
                access_token =
gdocs.UpgradeToOAuthAccessToken(oauth_verifier=oauth_verifier)

                if access_token and users.get_current_user():
                        gdocs.token_store.add_token(access_token)
                elif access_token:
                        gdocs.current_token = access_token
                        gdocs.SetOAuthToken(access_token)

                return HttpResponseRedirect('/listdocs')
        else:
                if users.get_current_user():
                        req_token = gdocs.FetchOAuthRequestToken(

scopes=SETTINGS['SCOPES'],oauth_callback=request.build_absolute_uri()
                                                                )

                        sess['oauth_token_secret'] = req_token.secret
                        approval_page_url =
gdocs.GenerateOAuthAuthorizationURL()

                        return HttpResponseRedirect(approval_page_url);

It always fail when try to get Authorization URL. And got this error :
Exception Type: NonOAuthToken
Exception Value:
Exception Location:     C:\Users\hudarsono\Sites\appengine\shinemob\gdata
\service.py in GenerateOAuthAuthorizationURL, line 4

But it works if we i change the client from
gdocs = gdata.service.GDataService(source=SETTINGS['APP_NAME'])
gdocs = gdata.docs.service.DocsService(source=SETTINGS['APP_NAME'])

May I know what is the difference? Since i know that DocsService
extend GDataService. I use GDataService because want to make it more
general, since I use several scopes, not only docs.

Thanks