Hi there,

My app is doing great locally. It deploys fine.

Now I get this error in my logs everytime I try to execute a couple of
updates to the datastore in the same transaction. In fact, I know part
of my code executes OK since one of the updates makes it to the
datastore but the other does not. And it's not busting the 30 seconds
limit as this transaction takes less than a second locally. Each
entity is part of a different entity group... but I had disabled
transactions when I was using jpa.  I have recently switch from java/
jpa to Objectify. I am also not using transactions and should be able
to update different entity groups within the same transaction.

My question really is, how come you don't get any log output when the
request causes the process to exit? Makes it pretty hard to find the
issue.

I have tried updating different entities, calling the task directly
instead of having the task queue api do it, removed security, changed
the http error codes returned, catching errors and logging them
somehow... and a bunch of other things.

What would really help would be running with full debug logging on and
getting my log output.

Thanks for an otherwise incredible platform,

Remy