I'm glad you find it useful--once the logs are parsed you can filter
them using sqlite3.
At the moment, the request_logs tool only downloads logs by version
and date--It look like you've filed
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=2909
for this, if other people would find it helpful they may want to star
it.

--Matthew