100,000 is just the max for the Free Default Quota.. Billing Enabled gets
you Max 20,000,000 Task API Calls.

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas.html#Task_Queue

<http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas.html#Task_Queue>So, if you use
a lot of tasks, you can enable billing with a low daily max (on what you can
be billed) and get the 20,000,000 Task API Call limit.