Hi,

when I try to open datastore admin page in google app engine admin
area I get frame window asking me to provide google account to log in.
Not sure why is it asking because I am already logged in. If I try to
login within that frame I get error: Error: Server Error The server
encountered an error and could not complete your request. If the
problem persists, please report your problem and mention this error
message and the query that caused it. Tried few times with no luck.

Could someone from google have a look please?
ID: cloudbidder

Regards,
Andrius