On Oct 20, 7:26 pm, Tim Jones <t...@eff.org> wrote:
> Any thoughts or recommendations for efficiently creating
> complexindex.yamlfiles?
>
> My app has a search page that uses six different filter criteria. I'd like to
> make sure GAE is indexing all possible permutations.

You might want to double-check that all of these indexes are still
necessary. From the 1.3.8 release notes:

"Removed limits on zigzag merge-join queries. Therefore the error "The
built-in indices are not efficient enough for this query and your
data. Please add a composite index for this query." will no longer be
thrown in most cases, enabling more types of queries without indexes."

This is in reference to the IO 2010 talk "Next gen queries":

  http://code.google.com/events/io/2010/sessions/next-gen-queries-appengine.html