Hi,
I am using
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/taskqueue/overview.html#Task_Within_Transactions
way to enqueue two tasks in transaction. But I am not saving any
datastore entities. I am using objectify.

I got this message:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: too much contention on
these datastore entities. please try again.
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreApiHelper.translateError(DatastoreApiHelper.java:
39)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreApiHelper.makeSyncCall(DatastoreApiHelper.java:
75)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.TransactionImpl.makeSyncCall(TransactionImpl.java:
44)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.TransactionImpl.makeSyncCall(TransactionImpl.java:
52)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:
64)

When this happened only one task needed to be added to queue, so why
this error ?