lkai,

Thanks for your response. That may explain for some other apps. In our case,
the app 'ipadsocial' is pretty much a pure backend app. Most of the load is
through cron and deferred jobs. Number of web front requests is close to
zero. If you try to visit http://ipadsocial.appspot.com, you will see. We
have almost no UI.

Adam