Hi;

Sounds no cool.

I was searching and come up with Smack API. And a code snippet to set
GTalk status.

I think I can use that API on GAE/J. But that API requires the
password of GTalk.

I was thinking it Google authenticatation helps me not to save the
password of user.

Is my understanding right about it?

Thanks for help.

Tahir Akram.