I'm setting up a dev environment w/ Eclipse helios, google Eclipse
plugin, myfaces 2.0.2, facelets 1.1.14. When I open a .jsf page, a
stack trace appears in the appengine log when deployed--but it works
in Eclipse. A snippet of the stack trace:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.InvalidObjectException:
enum constant attributes does not exist in class
javax.faces.component.UIComponent$PropertyKeys
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.SessionManager.deserialize(SessionManager.java:
413)

This happens even if the page is empty. Same result w/ state saving on
either client or server. Any ideas? Thx. in advance.