So i was programming the whole day and night to give my website a new look,
finally got something working and tweeted the website url -
http://jsonbot.appspot.com. I was so amazed the bot loaded that fast i
though man i must be king of optimisation, seeing my website work as it
should (latency ~ 150msec).

But then after a few visitors, it just went dead throwing 500's all the
time.

*Instances*QPSLatencyMemory0.01732648.0 ms8.2 MBytes0.01732951.0 ms8.0
MBytes0.01732914.0 ms7.9 MBytes0.01733.0 ms10.3 MBytes

ENOCLUE whats going on here, but it sure is disappointing. Seems to me that
coldstart is a problem on GAE right now and scaling doesnt work at all cause
that always needs to cold boot new instances up to be able to scale ?

Error: Server ErrorThe server encountered an error and could not complete
your request.

If the problem persists, please
report<http://code.google.com/appengine/community.html> your
problem and mention this error message and the query that caused it.
I hope google can give also us "freerunners" a decent level of service so
that we can grow as well.
The app is still stuck, i wont upload a new one till you have been able to
take a look at it.

appid: jsonbot

Regards,

Bart