Hi, Can someone teach me how to parse a file uploaded to GAE?

I am writing a feature that users can upload a .csv file, and save
data into the data model. I have already implemented the uploading,
see the link below:
http://gae-hejibo.appspot.com/TestUpload
But I do not know how to parse it, and save in my data model. Below is
my html and processing code. I can upload a csv file, but the data in
the csv is not saved into the data model. Can someone teach me what's
wrong with my code, and how should I do? Thanks!

------------------html file code--------------------
<form name="uploadform">
          <input type="file"
name="uploadfilename"/>
      <input type="submit" value="Upload"></div>
</form>

------------------processing code--------------------
class TestUpload(webapp.RequestHandler):
    '''add item using .csv file'''
    def get(self):
        path =
os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'template','TestUpload.html')
        self.response.out.write(template.render(path, {}))
    def post(self):
        fileReader = open(self.request.get('uploadfilename'))
        csv_file=self.request.get('uploadfilename')
        fileReader = csv.reader(csv_file.split("\n"))

        for row in fileReader:
            cell = row.split('\t')

            fourchoice = FourChoices()
            fourchoice.description = cell[0]
            fourchoice.choiceA = cell[1]
            fourchoice.choiceB = cell[2]
            fourchoice.choiceC = cell[3]
            fourchoice.choiceD = cell[4]
            fourchoice.a = cell[5]
            fourchoice.b = cell[6]
            fourchoice.c = cell[7]
            fourchoice.answer = cell[8]
            fourchoice.put()
        path =
os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'template','debug.html')
        self.response.out.write(template.render(path,
{'description':'fileupload'}))