Dear Ikai,

Any idea on when can we expect a release that will have next gen
queries implemented?

 We are writing lots of code for ensuring all indexes according to
current requirement of query resolver in google app engine. Google app
engine release supporting next gen queries will make all that code
unnecessary. Any information on tentative date of release with next-
gen query feature will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Yogesh
Daffodil Software
applanes.appspot.com