Having a problem with the above - FloatProperty constructor  barfs
when passed an int value.

I saw a ticket which implied this problem had been raised and solved

http://dev.pyamf.org/ticket/609

however I still seem to be suffering, and I'm using the latest version
[1.3.8]

Thanks!

--

from google.appengine.ext import db

class Foo(db.Model):
    fl = db.FloatProperty()

y = Foo(fl=3.0)
x = Foo(fl=3)

--

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jhw/packages/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/admin/
__init__.py", line 218, in post
    exec(compiled_code, globals())
  File "<string>", line 7, in <module>
  File "/home/jhw/packages/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 813, in __init__
    prop.__set__(self, value)
  File "/home/jhw/packages/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 542, in __set__
    value = self.validate(value)
  File "/home/jhw/packages/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 2842, in validate
    raise BadValueError('Property %s must be a float' % self.name)
BadValueError: Property fl must be a float