I'm getting conflicted responses here... The documentation says 45,200
QPM max, which translates to a sustained 500 QPS, it also says max 30
instances (or maybe that was just someone who figured it out and
posted on a forum). Now you say there is no QPS cap, and the support
said that there isn't a cap on instances on billing accounts. The
latter doesn't seem to affect my account, since it never grows past 30
instances.

Which values and facts are the correct ones?