p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Lucida Grande'}
Having some trouble. Used the Datastore Admin to clean things up and
it's stuck on the mapper metadata tables.

- Marked the table for deletion
- clicked on the job id
- watched it do it's thing
- then when the job id failed (i.e. job done), table looked like it was
gone
- refreshed list of tables available for deletion in Datastore Admin
and the table was back

The thing that's really bad about this now is that it seems to keep
retrying (or something) and that's eating up a lot of my CPU. I
normally only use about 2% per day, and this has already pushed me to
40% all in an hour. Looking at the requests/second graph, it's been
held at a pretty high rate for the last hour (~10x normal).

The table had 80k items and was taking up about 50M. Right now, I'm
looking at a current total of 3 CPU hours, 2 real hours. Everything
still going so who knows where it'll end up. I'd understand if it took
a while to get to my delete request because of the global queue, but it
doesn't seem like this is waiting to be run. I looks like it's running
and either I made something go haywire or it just takes an inordinate
amount of time/billable resources to remove a tiny bit of data.

So, do I just need to sit tight for a while longer, or did I do
something funky and I need someone to halt and reboot my app?