Hi all we are having a problem on our appengine instance
'platformplaygroundportfolio', 'oneraywhiteportfolio' and
'arclightlabsportfolio', whereby the indexes are all 'stuck' on
building and have been for over 2 days after doing vacuums and
reuploads of data (can't get the app up there).

the stats for "Queued", "Running", "Completed", and "Total" dont
appear the Datastore Indexes "Status" box just building.

We did a vacuum on them before normally it takes up to an hour to all
rebuild, but so far none of our indexes have started to rebuild at all
and all our development nodes are unusable.

Cheers N