Thanks for the feedback. You're right that the numbers don't work out for
you. We'll have to revisit your needs at some point in the future. Be
optimistic that GAE4B is not the be-all-end-all product for enterprise
customers - we've stated before that it's just a first step towards having
more product offerings that will satisfy customers with different needs.

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com