On Nov 11, 1:17 pm, Eli Jones <eli.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Steve,
> Have you actually run into dynamic request limit issues or throttling of
> your app (when you were just doing vanilla puts)?

Ah, I see what you are asking now. No, we have not come close to being
throttled -- currently have only thrown some spaghetti on the wall
without much volume.

Previously, I'd not been too worried about final volumes because our
overall application was setup more for quality vs. quantity user
inputs. So if we got an odd throttle-back it would not be a big deal.

Current plan is to leverage a noodle that looks pretty sticky to do
something that could attain high volumes of inputs. Rightly or
wrongly, we want to try to architect in as optimal a fashion as
possible now vs. re-coding later.

The POST/GET confirmation process is more overhead, but I'm guessing
it wont be too bad. Plus, the ability to atomize elements of the
original full POST function to different task queue streams with
different priority level is really appealing.

Cheers,
stevep