I have an entity with indexed property "nss" which is a collection.

Making query like (produced via Query.toString()):

SELECT __key__ FROM IndexRecord WHERE nss = qwe AND nss = wer AND nss
= ert AND nss = rty AND nss = tyu

causes randomly (e.g. it works occasionally) exceptions "no matching
index found.." with indexes:
<datastore-index kind="IndexRecord" ancestor="false" source="manual">
        <property name="nss" direction="asc"/>
        <property name="nss" direction="asc"/>
        <property name="nss" direction="asc"/>
</datastore-index>

<datastore-index kind="IndexRecord" ancestor="false" source="manual">
        <property name="nss" direction="asc"/>
        <property name="nss" direction="asc"/>
        <property name="nss" direction="asc"/>
        <property name="nss" direction="asc"/>
</datastore-index>

I expected that datastore is able to reuse same index for a property
if multiple filters specified. SDK does not generate index
declarations in the datastore-indexes-auto.xml file.

Strange thing that running that query from console works ok:

SELECT * FROM IndexRecord WHERE nss = 'qwe' AND nss = 'wer' AND nss =
'ert' AND nss = 'rty' AND nss = 'tyu' AND nss = 'tydu'